Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Morning!

It's Easter! He is Risen! He is Risen indeed! Alleluia! What a glorious greeting it truly is. And what a wonderful morning it is. I sit here in the dark wondering - will there be sunshine? Will there be a beautiful sunrise? And then I stop, and realize, that doesn't matter. What matters is that Jesus is risen from the dead, just as He said he would!

Jesus lives! The Victory's won! Death no longer can appall me. That is what today means. It means life and salvation to all. Do you believe that? Do you believe that your salvation is tied completely and totally to the resurrection of Jesus from the dead? I rejoice, not that I believe it, but that it is real. I rejoice that Jesus DID rise from the dead. I rejoice that He is my Savior from sin, death and the power of the devil.

And I pray that the Holy Spirit will bring that faith, that assurance and that message of life into your heart and life. Rejoice this morning. Jesus is risen! That alone changes everything.

He is risen! He is risen indeed Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment