Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Early to bed, early to rise...

Now that school is out, I find that I don't feel that it is as important to get to bed "on time." We would walk the dogs, then watch the weather and hit the hay. Now, it seems that we don't worry about the weather nor the time we walk the dogs. Is that because school is out? Is that because we don't have to get up as early? I don't know.

I think that it is just a mindset. I still get up around the same time. But I don't feel so challenged to get to bed at a regular hour. I don't know why that is. I wish I did. But in the end, I don't think that it really matters.

Now that I think about it, perhaps this stretches back to my days of being a student in school. As soon as school was out, we dind't need to get to bed so early. Now, at age 47, does that still rest somewhere in the depths of my age-clouded mind? Someone who has spent time in psychology might just be able to figure it out.

All I can say is that I hope that you don't dig too deep into my head. It is kinda scary to have you poking around in those cobweb shrouded areas of years gone by. Let's just leave well enough alone. And walk the dogs and crawl into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment